Start date: 16 June 2020
Duration: 3 Days
Certificate: Certificate of Course Completion
An introductory course in Quality Assurance for managers and engineers new to quality principles and processes and for QA practitioners with no previous space projects experience. The participants will acquire an overall understanding of quality principles and requirements and how to apply them for achieving product conformity, customer satisfaction and increase productivity in space projects. This course is being provided by leading experts in space QA from the International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety (www.iaass.org) as part of the IAASS Space Safety Academy.
Course Dates 2020
16th – 18th June 2019 (TBC)
The fees for the 3 day Quality Assurance for Space Projects training course are; IAASS Member: €1400 per Participant. Non-Member: €1550 per Participant. Space Industry Skillnet Member: POA. A discount is available to organizations who send more than 2 participants, where each additional participant will be charged at the rate of an IAASS Member. This fee includes all course material and lunches and course banquet on Wednesday evening.Book Now
- Key role of management in setting quality objectives for the organisation, how to establish policy, organisation and allocate responsibilities.
- Measuring the quality and promoting improvements.
- Quality in manufacturing, integration, testing and storage.
Who is the course for
- Managers and engineers who are new to quality principles and processes for space projects
- Quality Assurance practitioners with no previous space projects experience
- Evolution of Quality concepts
- Basic Values and Principles
- QA Organisation models
- Establishing the QA Documentation
- Conducting Audits
The International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety, is a non-profit organisation dedicated to furthering international cooperation and scientific advancement in the field of space systems safety. In October 2004 IAASS became member of the International Astronautical Federation (IAF). For more information please visit http://www.iaass.org.