This training course introduces the fundamentals of Programme Management in the context of complex space technology & systems development and space data applications projects.
The course is aimed at managers, engineers and other professionals new to the principles and practice of space programme management.
The participants will acquire an overall understanding of space programme management and how to apply them for achieving
• Understanding of the best practices in space programme management
• Achieve enhanced conformity with project requirements
• Improve customer satisfaction
• Increase on-spec, on-time & on-budget completion of space projects
This course is being provided by leading experts in space programme management with many decades of experience as practitioners in the international space sector.
Course Dates 2019
To Be Announced
The fees for the 2 day Space Programme Management training course are; Network Member: €500 per Participant and Non-Member: €700 per Participant. The fee includes all course material and lunch.
- Understanding of the best practices in space programme management
- Achieve enhanced conformity with project requirements
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Increase on-spec, on-time & on-budget completion of space projects
Benefits of the course
- Enable the planning and execution of successful spaces sector programmes
- Understand the key drivers for effective Space Programme Management
- Manage resources more effectively
- Programme Stages, Life Cycle & WBS
- Risk & Scheduling dos/don’ts
- Procurement and Make/Buy Decisions
- Reviews, Milestones & Deliverables
- Requirements & Configuration Control
- Case Study in Programme Management
Ray Stott: 30 years’ experience as an international consultant for technology and mission developments for manned & unmanned space applications.
Dr. Adam Taylor: 20 years’ experience as a highly accomplished practitioner in technology development in the aerospace sector.
Dr. Barry Cook: 40 years’ experience as a highly respected educator and practitioner in technology development for demanding applications, including the space sector.