Start date: 23 March 2021
Duration: 4 Days - 9.30am to 1.00pm
Location: Online Course Delivery
Certificate: Certificate of Course Completion
This course provides a detailed description of a best practice process for ESA proposals, based on aerospace industry standards applied in North America and Europe. It will teach an efficient method of selecting and compiling compelling proposals. It also reviews the ESA ITT pack and EXPRO Proposal templates in detail to maximise chances of a successful proposal response. This interactive course includes a workshop with participants reviewing and compiling a proposal.
- Ability to apply a proven successful efficient process for ESA proposals.
- Key skills to ensure proposals are evaluated highly by ESA.
- Detailed understanding of key parts of ESA ITT document pack & ESA PSS sheets.
- Take away “how to” guide to ESA proposal management and implementation.
Who is the course for
Managers, engineers, and other professionals wanting a proven proposal methodology to increase efficiency and proposal success rate, primarily for ESA but applicable to any proposal.
Participants will be asked about their specific questions or needs regarding proposals in advance of the course.
- PART 1: THE WINNING PROPOSAL PROCESS
- PART 2: DETAILED REVIEW OF THE EXPRO PROPOSAL, EXAMPLE RESPONSE & PSS TEMPLATE
- PART 3: PROPOSAL WORKSHOP